- In CPR, mouth-to-mouth has been the traditional way of ventilation in an emergency situation.
- With the Ambu Res-Cue mask first responders can provide immediate respiratory support without having any concerns about infectious diseases and the inherent unhygienic nature of the practice thus removing any natural reluctance to carry it out.
- The transparent design of the Ambu Res-Cue Mask allows the rescuer to constantly visually check the patient conditions.
- The mask is equipped with a head strap for a fixation of the mask onto the patients face. Thus the rescuer does not loose time for replacement of the mask before mouth to mask ventilation.
- The Ambu Res-Cue Mask is available in a hardcase or softcase in the Ambu Brand or as private label. For private label a minimum of 1000 pieces (softcase) or a minimum of 260 pieces (hardcase) have to be ordered.
- The mask is available with and without oxygen inlet. Thus an oxygen tube can be attached to the oxygen inlet for supplemental oxygen. It comes optionally with an oxygen inlet (optional) facilitates increased oxygen delivery.*
- It is a reusable facemask that is easy to clean which extends the product life.
- The valvefilter assembly is single use and has to be replaced after each use.
- Hard Case: 138 x 110 x 48 mm;
- Soft Case: 138 x 113 x 50mm
- Hard Case: 112 g
- Soft Case: (110 g
- Mask (PVC)
- Hard Case: (PP)
- Soft Case (EVA, PUR)
- Additional detailed specification can be found in the datasheets.
- *ResCue Mask with Oxygen Inlet is Rx Only in the USA