This rehab tape should be applied according to the kinesiology taping method. If applied correctly, it is able to provide constant massage, which increases circulation and reduces swelling. The tape is comparable to human skin and can be stretched in two directions. The tape is latex-free and easy to cut.
Areas of use
- Restrain over-stretched muscles
- Support connective tissue
- Protect strained muscles and joints
- Pain relief
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce lymphatic oedema
- Improve mobility
- Stimulate hypotonic muscles
- If you feel the slightest doubt, consult your physiotherapist or similar consultant before using the tape.
- The kinesiology tape is water resistant but not completely waterproof.
- Keep in mind that during the winter months the skin is drier and less elastic. The risk of getting a reaction is therefore greater than in other times of the year. It is therefore always important to follow the recommendations.
Even if you have not previously experienced allergy symptoms, they may can occur due to the following:
- Seasonal changes
- Damp skin when taping
- Tape stretched too tightly*
- Heavy perspiration
- Extended periods of use
* Optimal tape stretching is 30-40%. If the tape is not stretched adequately, the desired effect will not be achieved.
K-Tape® Original for support and activation of multifunctional body performance.
- multi use
- sports performance improvement
- pain reduction
- improves muscle function
- eliminates circulatory restrictions
- supports joint function
- muscle technique
- ligament technique
- mechanical correction
- lymphatic technique
- colours are cosmetic and do not refer to any difference in the properties of the tape